Setting up a company or branch of a foreign company in a free zone can be a great way to start or expand your presence in the UAE. Whether you are an aspiring entrepreneur, an SME or even an MNC, ISPR can help you set up your business.
ISPR Management provides a turnkey free zone set up solution for individuals or companies and will guide you through the entire process. ISPR Management will help you choose the most appropriate free zone for your business activity, incorporate your business name, ensure your trade licence is issued quickly and even process the residency visas for your employees.
With 45 free zones to choose from, ISPR Management will ensure your company’s needs are catered to every step of the way no matter the free zone.
You will benefit from:
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of profits
- 100% exemption on import and export duties
- Tax efficiency
- Cost effective solution
- Fast incorporation process.
The business activity you wish to carry out will impact which free zone is most appropriate for your business. A few key free zones include:
- Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) – Commodities Trade and Exchanges (ISPR Management is an official Service Provider for DMCC)
- Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA) – Trading, General Trading, Service, Logistics and Industrial
- Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA) – Trading, General Trading, Service and Industrial
- Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) – Banking, Financial Services and Legal
- Abu Dhabi Global Markets (ADGM) – Banking, Financial Services and Legal
- Dubai World Central (DWC) – Aviation, Logistics, Light industry and Ancillary Services
- Dubai Knowledge Park (DKP) – Human Resources Management, Training and Personal Development
- Dubai Internet City (DIC) – Internet and Communications Technology
- Dubai Media City (DMC) – Media related activities
- Ras Al-Khaimah (RAK) – Trading, General Trading, Service, Industrial and Educational
- Sharjah Media City (Shams) – Media and Technology
- Fujairah Creative City (FCC) – Media, Consulting, Communications, Design and Technology.